Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Raffle for the Heart Walk November 12, 2011

So for the 4th year I have been given the task of chairing My office's efforts to raise funds for the Heart Walk. My daughter has sung the National Anthem for the past 3 and will do so again this year, I have to take some perks! You can check out a previous year on You Tube search Julianna National Anthem, the walk is at Citizens Bank Park!
I have over the course of 3 days put this little table together. It is solid wood it was a heavy dark walnut when I picked it up. Now it's Red with a black wash and stencil of ever popular numbers take a look and if interested in purhcasing a chance contact me. Local folks only I am not going to ship this...
Unless you want to pay for shipping then hey please take a chance. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment