Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Little Black Cabinet

WOW this little cabinet packs  a lot of WOW factor.
and to think it would have seamed to me my hubby was not all bout going to pick it up. We saw it curbside while looking for open houses last Weekend. What a difference a week makes. we did eventually go to pick it up. I was sure the folks would have pulled it back inside or other wise disposed of it. But as luck would have it, it was still there with the FREE sign on it. So into the SUV it went and it sat in the car until Friday. I got to it with in moments of it being unloaded then off to a baseball game for my son, they won!
(this one's on Tee Ball, they all win :-)  My extradonairy husband picked out the hardware and photographed it. And to think I picked this up with the thougth painting it up real quick and getting it out of the house to donate to a raffle... Rememer the where are we going to keep it delima my hubby keeps reminding me of..? well he and everyone else liked it so much they decided if we are not keeping it we have to sell it because we can't just give it away... I'll find another piece to re finishe and donate... :-) it's all good!



see below for the before and after

No comments:

Post a Comment