Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Beach Dresser

I had a thought that maybe if I gave a name to the pieces they would sell better so for now this one feels beachey to me. I have it painted not sure If  I'm totally happy with it. I loved the vision for it more then how it turned out. Maybe once the knobs arrive I'll love it. I was going to use the existing hardware on it a chunky wood block (basically) for the knobs the kiddos' and I encrusted them after painting with black sequins
not thrilled... so I found these great drawer pulls on Ebay from Anthropology 
The dresser top is stained dark walnut, the body is a diy teal chalk paint with a black wash then some distressing (not much) and a little stain rubbed in..
2 New Anthropologie handles Drawer pulls cabinet pull hardware lot Glass Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment