Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Can't wait for Spring

It's been about a month since I've posted. I have lots of projects in the works and can't wait for spring to come so I can work outside. Go figure the family does not like the smell of paint wafting up through the floorboards and Permeating the entire house... Really? YUP really.  Here are my projects: I found a great tiger oak 48" round table Pedestal base with claw and ball feet, Super great find for $10.00. I'm keeping this one!
Next I  have a great dresser solid wood with scroll design in the center two drawers have built in dividers. I'm going to teal that and do a black glaze. I have my eye on two night stands that would go perfect with that to make a set. I still have the Jacobean sideboard I picked up last fall, I now know what I'm going to do to that. I have a Habersham Plantation Sweetheart  Queen size bed to do and the sweet Pottery barn style dresser my husband curb picked for me., complete the dresser I started last fall. I'd like to redesign the blog so I can have tabs for Completed work, Work in progress, and Works i like for my idea file. Lots of ideas, little time. I have a new phone making the ease of which I used to be able to upload pictures a little more difficult. And the hubby said he can turn the garage into a work shop for me! Clean it out, tarp the flooring so that does not get damaged, Add lights / heat and a ventilation fan and walla! A space for me to work all year long.
- Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment