Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Windows

I'm excited I picked up 3 old windows from a Craigs list- listing last night. I think the ad said they were 100 years old? I can't remember and the ad was removed. They are great and will make awesome Picture frames. I'm going to re-paint my 2nd floor hallway Behr" Peanut butter " I got it a couple of years ago for my family room but never used it. It's been too cold to work outside, my husband winterized the basement so well I don't think I can spray down there so my house wins! I will use my new awesome picture frames in the newly painted space. Oh the fun of choosing which pictures will go in it and I think I may use one square in the middle to fill in with wine corks My Vase is overflowing with them and in thought I think it will go nicely in the windows.... More to come with pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment