Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

difficulity with technology

Ok I have the SD card reader today but it is not communicating with my PC. SO once again I have taken a picture from my phone which I took from the camera view screen so forgive me for the quality. I will get this together technically in a while I think I need to call the computer Guru House Call Computer Guru


Professional Computing & Networking Services/Support... In Your Home

Our Rates are so low, our customer often insist on paying more.

HCC Guru charges a modest $130.00 fee for Basic Services too numerous to mention.

We DO NOT charge by the hour! In almost every case, Our Basic Service is enough to meet every need of our clients calling with performance issues.

Most customers report that their computers are running faster after our Basic Service than when they first purchased it.

Basic Service:

- We come to your Home or Business
- Clean PC of Adware and Spyware freeing system resources. This is usually enough to notice a HUGE difference in speed.
- Update Antivirus Software
- Scan PC and clear any existing Virus
- Eliminate Pop-Ups for good
- Run all Microsoft Security Updates including Services Packs
- Install and Configure Windows Firewall
- Clean machine of unused software
- We'll let you see what we are doing. ...



* Discloser, the House Call Computer Guru is my husband call this a shameless add for the service if you want but I do need help getting the PC and SD card to work it’s not user error… It’s just not. J



anyway here are two bad pictures of the nightstand. AND I found an oak secretary desk similar to one I picked up early this week selling for $450.00 I'm excited! Once I get mine repaired/re furbished.



 Coming later! the Oak Secretary - she's a jem in the rough!



No comments:

Post a Comment