Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Annie Sloan CHALK paint and Zebra Print chair

Hi there, a while back Iwas excited to order and receive my New toys. Annie Sloan CHALK paint  and a new brush or two that I ordered from one of my inspirations in the refinishing world - Perfectly Imperfect Restorations. I have  had this chair sitting around for a year at least.... NOW it's finally done and it will go with an antiqueish square desk that will be great for any crafters use. I did love the AS Chalk paint, it had me at the lid opening. It was smooth and easy to use with little to no splatter. When I make my own I get splatter with little grainey balls of mixture... sounds bad... on the furniture it's nice and smooth, on my floor not so much when the hubby gets miffed I have paint spots on the floor. :-) 

Stay tuned for the desk!

No comments:

Post a Comment